( front-page )
2013 Summer Programming Contest
We're proud to announce our contest Lisp in Summer Projects, over $5000 of prizes and anyone can join in on the fun.
Upcoming related events:
- Jun 1 Lisp in Small Projects signup begins, everywhere.
- Jun 1-4, European Lisp Symposium 2013 - ELS'13 in Madrid, Spain
- Jun 2, European Common Lisp Meeting - single day conference in Madrid, Spain
- Jun 9-12, "30 Years of Smalltalk" the Smalltalk Industry Conference - STIC'13 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Jun 24 Lisp in Small Projects coding starts!
- Jul 8-10, Lambda Jam: A conference for functional programmers in Chicago, Illinois
( meeting - Tuesday, June 11, 7:00 PM - Meta Object Protocols by RPL )
Use Google Maps
( news )
( functional development )
LispNYC is a community devoted to the advocacy and advancement of Lisp-based functional programming technologies such as Common Lisp, Scheme and Clojure.
We focus on education, outreach, regular monthly meetings, mailing lists and development projects.
Monthly meetings are held every second Tuesday, are free and open to all.
Providing parentheses to NYC since 2002
( member services )
( contact )